Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 28 - Someone that changed your life

Dear Pb,

Hmm, how do I start this? Chronologically, perhaps.

I was your great grandaunt and you were my great grandnephew. I think. The (Joshua) Tan Dynasty was too wide and complex for me to remember who was who, but I have the family tree somewhere in my old file! Just too lazy to retrieve it. We were a big family, together with Joshie, Sha, Lummy, Weeheng, Zhixian and the others. The ang bao you gave me two years ago is effing gay, I swear, but it makes me laugh whenever I see it. "2 cranes for eeu... One with extra 'wings'; to bring yoo further// another one to guide you along your journey..." Euu love me lortss la h0rx? LOL!! (: I bet you don't have mine anymore. You better go give birth to it or something, IDC :(

Anyway, I dug this out from my archives in my ex-blog:

15th July 2007
"just band + stealing of fries + eating prawn tails + opening chilli sauces + swinging of legs + knocking of butts & falling off slippery chairs + hearing of mp3 + taking snapshots of pigs sleeping + going to Jurong & coming back again + raping of water bottles + 8K Freestyle Battle + O2jam.
HOW WONDERFUL IS THAT (: "

It's the most wonderful thing that happened to us, or at least to me. Simple is bliss.

Our days passed like we had all the time in the world. We took the MRT to and fro the extreme ends of the green line just to sleep throughout and we could play AuditionSEA 8K all day. We engaged in a slapping + pinching competition and even created a counter for the number of slaps + pinches we successfully inflicted on each other. Seriously, what were we thinking?! -.- But it was memorable while it lasted :)

Okay, so up till here, I haven't really figured out how you actually changed my life.... but ya. It's for me to know and for you to find out.

K I figured out how you changed my life already. You became my living nightmare.

I love you, Pb. You'll always be my Pb / Chou Zi Pek / Chentuce / Godhasomethingsomething. LOL jk, I hate you. Friends for never. Friends for ever again on 3rd October ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment