Saturday, August 6, 2011

You're gonna catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul.

Space Flea @Scape with Fel, Joelle, Brandon, Ryan and Jianhao.

Hid indoor like a hermit crab in the morning 'cause Mom said I look weird in my hearts over-knee stockings, so I left Brandon a text asking if I'd be judged as a slut if I wore stockings and he unexpectedly comforted me with a "I doubt so". Awwww, that's so not Brandon. ♥ Arranged to meet a certain someone at PP bus stop before we headed to Cine 'cause this certain someone doesn't know his way to town, hehehe.

Kia kia-ed around Cine and Brandon wanted to get this pair of NUM footwear so desperately, which, by the way, looks so unappealing, or more point-blank, u-g-l-y. He was eventually convinced to get a pair of red Supra sneakers instead. The weather was merciless, so being the cliché, greedy, thick-skinned Singaporeans, we koped free Sjora juices from outside Cine - twice.

Proceeded on the the flea market after Fel reached after what seemed like forever.

Loots for the day:
  • Navy Suede-Panel Crop Top $8
  • Shredded Denim HW Shorts $13
  • Wine Chiffon Top $12
  • Topshop Berry Denim Hot Pants $53.10
  • Forever21 Suedette Pointed Flats $39
This spells working during the holidays to supplement my burnt pocket.
& I need a new pair of sneakers.

"These are the kind of friends whom you don't meet for months but can still talk so comfortably with when you do."

No comments:

Post a Comment