Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Endeavours.

Back from BA Shine camp!

Finally, my first camp in NP. I didn't get into all of the other camps that I had signed up for. Instead, the friends that I introduced the camp to did. Pek chek or not, you tell me? -__-

K so we blah blah blah, then we blah blah blah. Nothing much, really. The only part of the camp worth remembering was the trolling. The group of trolls kept doing the Jesus dance from LMFAO's MVs. Really trolling in the deep.

Too many things accumulated to sort out after three days of mia-ing from my social life. Need to organize a #TB28 outing on Friday and the shopping trip on Sat with my bbygs and the few boys, call up the bank because Whatisdope is a bitch like that saying that they can't verify my payment only one month after the transaction was made and run other miscellaneous errands. I can hardly think with this half-asleep mind. Feeling extremely irritable right now. Touch me and I'll bite your finger off.

AND MY SIMS SOCIAL CAN'T LOAD, SO THAT MAKES ME AN EVEN ANGSTIER KID.

No comments:

Post a Comment