Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I don't want to.

I hate how this is our only source of communication. It's not even at the least decent. It doesn't even count. Fuck the cold war and awkward barriers. This unease is torment.

I hate how even by-standers and strangers notice this prominent distance between us. I hate how they ask me what's wrong and I offer them a blank stare, clueless of an answer. What is wrong? I hate how the only conclusion I can draw at the end of the day would eventually turn out to be, "we're nothing".

They say, treat him the way he treats you.
I say, you haven't seen my head and heart gathered in the battle ring each night, all geared up for a tough wrestle.

I hate how low-spirited you've become. Your facial expression, your aura - they portray so much negativity. Even your smile - it seems to frown. You used to be happier, not by a lot, but at least by a little.

I hate how you expect me to destroy you. Revenge was never my intention, not because I refuse to ease your guilt, but... how long have you known me for?

Guess you've been far away for far too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment