Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jeng jeng jeng jeng.

Bacon, egg and I-forgot-to-bring-my-wallet-out for breakfast. Great, just great. Just when I was about to board the bus that Josh was on, I had to alight again and run home with full speed turbo to retrieve my wallet. As usual, either of us would be late and either of us would coincidentally board the same bus as our "best friend". This pig bro of mine makes the draggy journey to school much more bearable with the inside jokes we make. *Jeng jeng jeng jeng*



Survived the entire day without my lappy. Am I legendary or what?
I used to love BLaw but this new Harry Potter tutor had changed my impression on it by 180 degrees. Currently trying to decipher his beyond ineligible handwriting. Zzz.




And today is our official last BComm lesson, also a day for #TB28girls to mourn 'cause it's goodbye to our AFC.

I hate this feeling. I hate having good things coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment