Monday, August 8, 2011

Where I belong.

Met up with Fel to return to TK where we saw many familiar faces. Performances were as per normal with the dance girls spicing it up. Turned out that not many people came back this year, meh. Left after awhile for lunch at Arnold's and dessert at Fahrenheit together with Jianhao and Taiming. Spazzed over bands like Marianas Trench and Asking Alexandria. I love how the four of us share the same taste of music genre. ♥




I'm comatose from the lack of sleep/ overload of assignments to do/ trying to organize myself. Given the choice to study and save my not-so-stellar grades or to cuddle in bed, I'd pick the latter. HAH. #storyofmylife

I REAAAAAAAAALLY NEED TO QUIT THIS SLEEPING ADDICTION.
Can someone be my mugging buddy and make me work, make me w-work, make me work?

No comments:

Post a Comment