Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Study break.

Hi my brain's all fried and ready to be savoured with tempura sauce. Any patronizers?

Finally understood what Accounting for Cash was all about after going through the tutorial repeatedly for an hour or so. I've done this little but it took up this much of my energy. Ugh, why am I so un-absorptive? Would gladly swap my brain for a sponge :(

Should I sleep over at my popo's house on Thurs night? Wanna hide in her loving arms and perhaps find some inspiration to doodle, water her plants, eat her morning oatmeal cereal, accompany her to the market and just... be alone for awhile.

Just spoke to Devin on msn. This other side of Devin - its innocence is beautiful. Never thought I'd say this, but I could fall in love with his personality, if it wasn't for the fact that he's Devin. HAHAH, kidding. No, but really.

I look around me and all I see are clouds - Clouds and clouds of thoughts. I open my mouth but the words won't come out. Guess there isn't much to salvage now, is there?

Le sigh. I have officially lost faith in all three of my ECs. Let the scouting commence. -__-

And once again, my paragraphs do not link. You know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment