Sunday, August 21, 2011

Paramore Is Still A Band.

Not a big fan of Paramore's music, but I must say engaging the crowd would be their forte :)

Yanjie and Ananta started queueing from noon, yet the queue already starting forming before they reached. Woah. Joined them in the queue with JJ, Sha, Lummy and Joel only at 3-ish and waited patiently for hours before they finally opened the doors.


When the crowd wasn't a crowd yet.

Managed to get through to the 3rd row from the front, which eventually turned out to be the 7th, and then insanity took place. I swear with my life that I will never risk standing in a mosh pit ever again. No, wait, I wasn't even standing. All I could recall was floating left, right, front, back, along with the crowd and the next thing I knew, I was stacked above a pile of people and the guys had to pull me out of the mess as I struggled to get back up on my feet. Squeezed my way to the back where it was way more spaced out after deciding I couldn't tolerate the smelly, exposed armpits, body odours and silent-killer farts any longer.

The Swellers.

I pretty much loved their opening. The opening band for the previous concert was horrendous.

Like madwomen, Ananta and I head-banged and jumped non-stop throughout the later half of the concert, but that came with a price 'cause our necks were breaking and ours legs were aching from all those moves. The guys said we looked possessed from the back, hahah.







Searched the floor for treasures after the crowd dispersed. Lummy found $2 and I found $0.10!! Cheap thrills~

Found a flattend shoe as well, HAHAH. (Y)

Grabbed supper at Kallang Mac's before we baleh-ed kampung!

No comments:

Post a Comment