Saturday, May 7, 2011

Halfway gone.

Toured around town to scout for formal wear with Jiaying today...


... but I bought a shitload of other wants instead.
  • Dusty Pink Boots
  • Tie Dye Headband
  • New Look Beige Tassle Shirt
  • New Look Tribal Shorts
  • Black Baggu Sling Bag
*dies. Retail Therapy is honestly the best medicine but it's burning my whole pocket.

At New Look, this random guy approached me and tagged along as I shopped around 'cause he said I had fashion sense alike to his friend's and he wanted to see what I'd choose so he could choose something similar as a birthday present for that friend. Ended up having a conversation instead and I didn't get to help him choose anything. Directed him to F21 to try his luck in the end. Poor guy came alone to shop for girl's stuff. What a thoughtful friend.

Bumped into many familiar faces ; Ryan Tan outside Cine, Edmund at Rockstar and Teresa at FEP.

Sighhh. So much to do this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment