Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's three words in every language,

I've found my Frank #2 in NP. He possesses this uncanny resemblance to Prince Eric from Disney's The Little Mermaid.


Yes, that smile is to die for.

Once seen, twice shy. Twice seen, shy until die.
The second time he appeared in front of my eyes and took the seat beside me, my smile grew as wide as my hips (HAHA no I'm exaggerating). Still smiling to myself, I was furiously typing on my phone and spazzing to Xinxian about how sexcited I was. The guys gave me the skeptical look as though saying, "This girl lost her mind again." Oh, reliving those Frank days~

But...

If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be. If it's not, it's not.
Like Jeraldyn said, "这个要靠缘份的."

Looking forward to seeing my Prince Eric again ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment