Thursday, May 26, 2011

What's L4D when there's L28D?

Once again, I had to travel to foreign grounds early in the morning, but I overslept this time :(

The L28D team.

In fear of being shot, LOL.

Jiaxuan and Auggie our bbq cookers.

Stupid Darren.

Ivan jamming to his guitar throughout while Devin fails terribly at pitching to whatever he sings. Ivan is one untapped talent. He's the future Ivannem ;)

The silent killer and joker.
"Foreign workers are inferior goods."
"The market is evil."

Skipped French lessons which meant the French oral test as well, but damn, it was soooo worth it. I can't imagine the amount of fun I'd have missed- The dreary Elluminate session which virtually killed us all within the first hour, the L28D Nerf war, the delish bbq dinner, the sexual talks, the HTHT part 3, the jamming and the camwhoring.


Been awhile since I've smiled so genuinely and laughed till my tummy ached.
Thank you. I love you guys to death. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment