Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hate is a strong word, but I'm really, really, really, hurt by you.

Here's to what I've fucking been through.

I'm done being pathetic. God, damn it. Why is it that you never fucking make an effort to hide whatever that hurts me from me when that's what I'd used to do for you?

Yes, it's a yes. I've set my mind, 'cause it always has to be me anyway. Me- the one who has to give in all the single fucking time. Just because I'm little, just because I'm insignificant, just because I'm inferior. When was it ever not me?

"Can you not cry for once? Just for a day?"

Honestly, do I look like I have a fucking choice? "Fuck" is the most I can muster up these days. The remaining words are clogged up in my esophagus, along with the motherfucking thick chunks of fluids.

Feels like I've been talking to myself for the past few months. Fighting so fucking hard to find my way back to what I used to be.

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment