Friday, May 13, 2011

What went wrong? 'Cause you said this was right.

Jiaying popped me a random text last night which made me tear. It's by far the longest text I've received from her, even though it isn't very long at all. Kunjie left me a shocking remark on msn before he headed to bed as well; We'll always be here for you. Touches me to know that this pair of lovebirds still care about my existence (yes they are forever in their own world).

I miss PB, Sha, Lummy and Joshie. Was reminiscing through our old photos and it triggered my floodgates. PB jio-ed me out today, although our date was postponed in the end. It's a first. ♥

Meeting Fel and Joelle for FLB6 tomorrow. Hoping Jiaying would show up as well (if she is not lazy / doesn't oversleep / doesn't spend hours shitting). On a side note, I haven't had the chance to spend quality time with Zul for the past few months. I miss sharing secrets with him. He's the only one who actually keeps it.

It hit me so hard how I much I depend on these people as my pillars of strength.

This sudden spammage of love and care showered on me makes me wanna cry even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment