Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The truth is a terrible thing, don't you think?

"If u love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if u truly loved the first one, u wouldn’t love another one."

Strange how this feels consoling yet simultaneously depressing.
More of the latter, actually.

It's E-learning week next week and I'm so stoked. Gon' use up these empty slots on my schedule to catch up with a couple of ol' friends and lotsa sleep (no. 1 priority). Been longing to escape from this bustling for awhile now. My brain's been constantly malfunctioning.

I hate Thursdays. The day drags up till 8pm and the two hours break in between is a son of a bitch. I have abso-fucking-lutely nothing to do. French lessons clashes with the TCP talk tomorrow as well. And yeah, stuff. Fuck Thursdays.

Wonder who's gonna wait for me after French lessons tomorrow. Yanzhou? Clem? Ryan? I miss being remembered and waited on.

On the bright side, I scored an A for my first PoA test. Yay.


My nails are so pweedy right? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment