Saturday, September 10, 2011

50 Confessions.

nost-algia:  do it do it do it please please please i’ll check your blog out

1. My mom. No, really.
2. Potentially outgoing if you know me, but shy towards strangers.
3. #TB28. Stoked for the dress-up party at Auggie's crib on the 15th!
4. I am, am I?
5. Yes, but I've given up again.
6. He would.
7. Doubt so, but I could really use somebody.
8. No one in particular.
9. Yes and no, depending on the atmosphere.
10. I can't quite recall.
11. "I asked mah onli haha . U ask more ppl like joelle and fel oso lehs ! How to get ticks ?!" From Brandon, hinting to me to organize an outing to watch the F1 race.
12. Cruel at first look, but behind every abortion lies a reason. If the mother lacks the capability to raise the child and the child would be bound to go through hardship or even barely lives, I'd rather the child not enter the world at all.
13. No, not really. I hate strangers brushing across my arms.
14. To a substantial extent, yes.
15. So far, it was the night spent together with Fel and Joelle at Orchard Central.
16. No.
17. Yes. Joelle is from Mars, no doubt about that.
18. No. We belong in different worlds.
19. Bubble baths are the way to go. Think bubble foam, bath tub and rubber duckies. Fun, fun, fun!
20. I'm neutral. They don't even talk to me.
21. Neglection, procrastination, excessive sleeping, poor punctuality, ignorance and it goes on. They're listless.
22. Harbin, Maldives, Bali, Italy, Venice, UK and anywhere northern where I can view the Northern Lights.
23. Not really. In fact, I think I give my trust wholly to almost everyone I know.
24. Brushing my teeth.
25. My fats.
26. Roll in bed, for like half an hour at least.
27. Neither. I like how tanned I am :)
28. My bbygs, Jux Keydingz, #TB28, the boys and The Family.
29. No..?
30. Yes, I'd love to. And I want to have kids. Preferably a baby boy before a baby girl :)
31. Definitely.
32. I don't even want to have a threesome. That disgusts me.
33. xzssadszhb (Wth ultimate fail, but can't blame me, I've got shallow keys)
34. Not really..
35. Without TV. I can't live without music.
36. Yes.
37. I don't say a thing. I do the awkward turtle or make a crow's caw.
38. Yes. Label me with "narrow-minded", but I would only date a man of my age or older. Men's maturity generally develops slower than women's, thus dating younger men might result in a conflict of frequency in thinking. Therefore, age matters in a relationship.
39. Topshop, Forever21, New Look, Cotton On, etc., but I usually just window-shop because I purchase my stuff mostly from online stores instead.
40. Head on to University. What choice do I have?
41. No, not everyone does.
42. Either it means "Can't you see that I'm mentally slitting my wrist and crying my heart out inside?" or "In the process of chilling down now so don't provoke me further or I'll fuck you up". But mostly, it just means "leave me alone".
43. Certain ones. If you're cute, that just goes without saying ^^
44. Outer space. I could take a trip down to the bottom of the ocean anytime in future when I further my diving skills ;)
45. I already have one and she's my sister.
46. About the significance of my presence. About being forgotten. About what people think of me.
47. "You're fat." I know I am, but I'd appreciate it if you don't say it in my face.
48. Nothing in particular. Just those cliche sweet nothings you hear in romance films.
49. No. I did something, but the possibility of him knowing I did hits almost zero. Fate's not on my side this time.
50. French, LOL. But I'm just too lazy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment