Friday, September 30, 2011

And I don't want the world to see me,

My swollen, bruised cheeks (due to the wisdom tooth extraction surgery) have been depriving me of facing the world lately. It's been so suffocating to have been cooped up within four walls for hours, what more days, so I finally plucked up the courage to escape from my shithole last Tuesday. Made an impromptu trip down to town to meet Trisha, Ericia and Auggie to chill out. Toured around FEP after lunch-ner at a small, cozy Thai cafe and I had to be Auggie's bro for the day 'cause he felt lonely being the sole man. Heh, *fistbump*. Left after 2h or so and headed on to 313 for a short walk before we ended the night with dessert and HTHT at Coldstone. It was my virgin visit there. Yes lah yes lah, I know I very mountain tortoise. But the ice cream not very great leh. Scoopz or B&J's over any other ice cream anytime~

On a side, but very important note... EVERYONE PLEASE PAY ATTENTION! I'd like to make an announcement *ahem cough ahem* /clearsthroat. Whether male, female, married, single, tall, short, fat or skinny, I want every single person in this entire universe to know how much I love Lim Yan Zhou. Even if it risks me being punched in the eye, I would very much like to hug him tight and say thank you :') And being an asshole that I already am, I will keep you guys in suspense and not say the reason why, teehee.

It's half past nine in the morning right now and I just returned from the dental clinic. Doc said my condition's looking fine and I can go back to my normal diet in a few more days, YAY!!!!!!! You have no idea how deprived I am of good food.

Approximately a week and a day more to the Bintan trip with #TB28! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment