Sunday, September 4, 2011

Last Saturday Night.

These two girls never fail to make my day, afternoon or night. It's been long since I've laughed so heartily. Friends like them aren't easy to find, so I'm gonna cherish 'em. Never, ever letting 'em go.

Pictures from last Saturday night:


Snapped shots with these POTC characters who were moving around promoting HTC at Ion.


Flowery head band ^^


Fel's pretty bracelet.









The pursed lips HAHAHA ;)


The supposed tongue-touch-teeth even though only I ended up doing it -.-


The wink.

The look-down-and-smile.


The lip-biting.


Our (quite fail) attempt to imitate Mel's profile pic.


Look at the annoying girl at the back trying to ruin Fel's solo pic HAHAH -.-


See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.


1-9!


Laughed till our stomachs ached.



Happy with my new loot from Editor's Market ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment