Friday, September 2, 2011

Love can't put food on the table.

Been to town for the third day straight. Tak boleh already.


Wore my new favourite checkered shirt from Editor's Market's vintage store today. Got this at the 6-piece price together with Joelle and a random stranger. ^^

K so the initial plan for the #TB28 outing was town for lunch > kia kia > Trisha's crib for a swim > Drink & Jam & HTHT > Home, but it turned out that we didn't go according to plan.

Pontian wanton mee (all-time fav) for lunch after a short indulgence at the Smoochiezz booth in Cine. Found a pretty shade of turquoise OPI nail polish. Tempted to get the alphabet "&" tote from Rockstar and stitch on "SARAH" on top of the "&", so it'll spell "SARAH &(ANN)" geddit??? HAHAHA.

Brought my hippy round-rimmed Potter shades out today~













Headed on to Starbucks at Liat Towers for a drink and then on to Wendy's for air-con to HTHT. The topic was what you see yourself as in the future, be in career-wise or marriage-wise.

"My dream right, is to be a tai tai. My husband must be very rich and he must let me spend his money on shopping. After his work right, I want to buy cakes and send it to him and buy some for this colleagues as well. If he cheats on me, I'll divorce him and take away 90% of his assets!"

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the future Ericia.



Grew too engrossed in our HTHT that we overshot by 40 min to meet Ivan and Devin at Serangoon Gardens. Beef burger at Relish for dinner. Their onion rings taste like the onion loaf from Tony Roma's. Heavenly foooooood.

Continued our HTHT and some dessert to go along with at Udder's. Love their connoisseur hazel nut flavour even though I eventually settled with the usual cookies 'n' cream due to budget problems.

I love how #TB28 can HTHT anywhere, anytime, anyhow. ^^

The rest took the train back home while Auggie and I waited for our buses at the interchange. Politely asked the bus uncle of 135A, "这个 bus terminate 在哪里?" but he kept replying me with "你在说什么?!" in an angsty, restless tone. WAS MY QUESTION THAT HARD TO COMPREHEND???! -.- Before my query had been answered to, he closed the doors and drove off so I shouted at him in a moment of anger and shock, "等一下, 我不想上车!!" The last sentence that came out from his mouth seriously tested my last strand of patience: "Then 你上车做什么?" I stomped off the bus with an intention to lodge a complaint against him once I reached home, but no, I'm just too nice like that. Seriously one joy-kill.

K so I did a mini self-reflection on the long bus ride home. Ever since I've entered Poly, I've been misusing profanities waaaaay too often than I should and my temper's been going through her menstrual moodswings. My angst is no longer containable and "fuck" just seems to escape from my lips so effortlessly. Someone help me. I don't like this part of me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment