Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A day off.

Took a break off work at last. I don't know if working three consecutive days is insane or if it's my stamina, but hell does it tire me out. Refused to leave my bed until slightly after noon today and even after I did, my body found its way back to my bed again.

My mom's being an emo nemo teamo supremo elmo these days. Just a couple of days back at the dental clinic, she told me, out of the blue, "If I turn into a vegetable or go into a long coma one day, cut off my support line 'cause at least that'll save you a sum of money." A resident in my block passed away recently, with his funeral held at the void deck, and she commented, "Next time, for my funeral, I don't want any joss sticks. Just peaceful, Buddhist hymns would do." Idk why she keeps speaking of her death but I hate it, a lot. I'd trade 10 years of my life for hers :(

On a brighter note, I can't believe I won the Ivorypastel lucky draw. Honestly didn't see that coming, considering I'm forever down on my luck.


One of those is gonna be mine! Yippeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment