Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mexibadass

Back from TCP camp! Xx warned me that I'd grow fat at TCP camp and truly, I did. Think buffet for almost every meal (I can't forget the soy sauce cod fish and cereal chicken), tau huay and donuts for supper and a never-ending supply for tidbits and hot drinks at the magic pantry. *sucks in tummy guiltily*




Was in team Mexico and our mentor was this Mexican chick, Marian. She's so pretty and bubbly and I love her accent :) Apparently, Mexico has lotsa cactuses, so... I MUST GO THERE ONE DAY. That'll prolly be my paradise even though I take the risk of being pricked with every movement I make.

Couldn't bear to leave on the last day of camp as we all gathered in a circle for our last group gathering. Sher Hong and Jun Wen were in tears already. We couldn't even-

Gonna miss team Mexico :'(

Rushed home to unpack my stuff and take a bath before I headed out of the house again for a one-night stay at the Superbadass chalet/camp. By the time I reached there, all I could attend to was the prize-giving ceremony and Darren went like, "K, so this is the last part of the Superbadass chalet. I hope you guys enjoyed yourself. Wake up by 8.30am tomorrow because we have to check out. Goodnight." Like a sian only. Reach there then break camp already -.-"

Gathered in a Circle of Thrust in the wee hours of the night for an educational sex talk with our sexcyclopedia, Ros. I could record this conversation and replay it over and over again 'cause it's that hilarious, especially with all of Imran's stupid comments and random, weird noises. Napped for an hour or so then we all cabbed home.

Crashed immediately after I arrived home and woke up only at 3pm and here I am now, with my hair wrapped in my towel, turban style, awaiting for dinner time to meet the guys for ban mian. Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment