Saturday, September 24, 2011

8 days

I tend to act like I'm not eggcited for my birthday at all or pretend I forgot about it to make it seem insignificant to me, but this year, I keep thinking about the day. It's even coloured rainbow on my planner, lol. This time, it's gonna be a little different, 'cause for one, it isn't during the exam period. Yes, for all my life, my birthday has always been spent mugging, which sucks balls, really. And I've made up my mind that I shall spend my birthday with my family this year, including my gramps, for dinner at Hill Man Restaurant. Can't wait to see my popo and gong gong, I miss them so, so much. Since the start of the year, it's been my resolution to master the art of family > friends and I can proudly say that I'm improving bit by bit. Used to put my friends before my family which caused a lot of conflicts and misunderstandings between my family and I. From now on, I'm making it up to 'em. Guess this is the part of growing up when I sort my priorities right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment