Friday, September 23, 2011

Lost my wisdom.... tooths.

Hi I lost two wisdom tooths today and it hurts like hell.

Felt like I was trapped in this dark, cold dungeon with the flickering lights shining on my crinkled face. Surrounding were sinister sounds of rattling chains and clinking tools. I was under demonstration, so I had 10 other trainee dentists surrounding me to observe the surgery. Felt as though they were mad scientists, trying out their insane experiments on their guinea pig, which is me btw. Lol jk. The lights were perfectly fine and they placed me in a clean, white surgery room. No rattling chains nor clinking tools either, lol. They put on headphones for me that played soothing music, but it wasn't loud enough to overlap the drilling sounds. Yes, they effing used a driller like they were renovating my entire mouth.

Three-quarters way through, I struggled and pulled back a little 'cause I couldn't bear the pain. Started bawling my eyes out and panting really heavily so they had to calm me down. I thought I was gonna die :'(


There are four parts 'cause they drilled each tooth into half first before pulling 'em out.



And the amount of pills I've to take.

That was the most painful experience of my life. Walked into the dental clinic like a boss and walked out like a pussy.

Embracing for an entire week of recovery misery :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment