Tuesday, July 27, 2010

♥ = E

On a side note, I can't believe I'm spending my mid-term break watching the inter-class soccer tournaments. Never thought it could be pretty entertaining, and I finally got used to sitting on the slippery metal bars at the street soccer court. Oh, the advantages of watching soccer! ;)

I lov you 4, no mattr what thy say!
So what if w didn't far wll acadmically? So what if w have not won any of th soccr matchs? W hav th prttist (and dfinitly th most shamlss) form tacher, th tallst girl, th shortst girl (LOL), th flossist guy, th vainst pot, th most studious x-brac-fac, both th Band majors, th dumbst blond asian, th biggst Jyong Hyun fan, th lamst jokr, th sl♥♥pist popl-who-sit-at-the-back, th flimsist and suckist badminton playr, the most accurat tim-takr who livs up to his nam, th most activ sw♥♥t and snack distributor, th richst dud with th largst grandma's hous, th sxist hip hop dancr, th smallst ys (actually noch bats my class in this), th most numbr of LV wallts (whthr ral or fak) and so on.

That's what maks us... wll, 4 :)

Didn't miss out any 'e's, did I?

No comments:

Post a Comment