Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 5 - Your dreams

Dreams as in ambitions:

My dream is to expand Thatskewl from an online shop into a boutique in the future w my fellow bud, Stella. ♥
My dream is to go to Taiwan w Stella etc. after O's! Taiwan dream yo.
My dream is to earn big bucks so I can bring Mom to Harbin one day.
My dream is to go scuba-diving/snorkling.
My dream is to learn the electric guitar.
My dream was to go to Italy.
My dream is to... be happy? Kinda cliche but yeah, I guess that's what everyone wants.

I don't have much dreams, really. I'm not ambitious, if you know me well enough.

Dreams as in successions of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep (I checked dictionary.com for that):

When I was still studying in primary school, I dreamt of a blue figure and a black figure every single night, twisted around each other and muttering words in my head, although I could never decipher what the words were. But I don't dream this dream anymore.

Then there was a new dream I dreamt of nightly too, even until now. I dream of myself escaping from something/someone along the tent shops of a desert in an Arabic country. My footsteps are restricted, as if I'm running in water. I spot a changing room in a clothes shop right ahead. I head towards it instinctively, in hope I can hide myself in there for the moment, but just as I'm reaching the door, I trip and wake up.

Last month, I dreamt that you came back just to leave me again.

I want my sweet dreams back.

No comments:

Post a Comment