Thursday, July 8, 2010

Perfect Weapon.



OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG. Andy Sixx is the sexx.
Climax at 0:48! I love you if you love this song!!!!! But I still love you even if you don't anyway ;)

N'ways I uploaded a few more pics for day 2 & 3 of Indo trip. Too lazy to upload the rest 'cause there are like hundreds.

My day was hilarious. I laughed throughout and I have a major tummy ache now. -.-

During Chem, Zul and I stepped into the lab with 100% energy only to die down to 0% the moment our asses touched our seats. I swear our seats are cursed. Zul was so tired that he slept while drawing atoms, HAHAHAHH!

Then during English when the class was greeting Mdm Nora, I was busy attempting to place my windmill infront of the fan, then Mdm Nora told the class to look at me and asked me if I needed a ladder!!!!!! ):

Videoworld with the usuals after school! Did my homework while they lepeked and I had another good long, laugh for I forgot what. I just do whenever I'm with 'em. :B

Me: *feels Jianhao's bag to find for earpiece* Where's the zip?
Jianhao: *points to his dick* Here.

HAHAHHAH WTF SICK SHIT!!! Chongy bought his jelly ice cream again and licked it like it was a dick. Watching him eat disturbed me. -.- VIDEO WORLD IS WHERE THEY ALL REVEAL THEIR DIRTY TRUE COLOURS SO BEWARE, GIRLS!!!!!!!!

I need to quit deciphering. The itch to is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment