Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Home Alone

I will continue day 2 & 3 tomorrow instead heh heh heh! Too lazy to upload the pics.

HOME ALONE WAS SO NOT COOL. (N)

I left all the lights in the house on 'cause I hate the dark. Joshie called before I headed for bed. I thought he genuinely cared that I felt lonely but NOOOO HE CALLED TO ASK FOR THE TIMETABLE. Cheat my feelings onleh. (U) Ya, so after we hanged up, I was thinking of tonning through the night just in case I overslept, just like what Joshie did. HAHAH, but I can't tank for nuts. -__- Slept with the lights on too 'cause I didn't have sissy beside me. At 5.30am, I heard a loud knock from I-have-no-idea-where. Scared the shit out of me but I went back to sleep anyway 'cause I was really really really really REALLY REALLY REALLY TIRED!!!!

O's MT Oral was fine. No comments, just gna cross my fingers. x^^x

Oh my gosh, tomorrow is Wednesday already?!?! K HAVE TO PRACTISE HIPPYHOPPY. Can't wait!!!!!! BABY LET ME LOVE YOU DOWN~

P/s: HAHAHHA I ASKED GABBIE IF HE WAS TAKING BUS 16 TO SCHOOL AND HE TOLD ME HE WAS SUSPENDED FOR 1 MONTH 'CAUSE HE WAS SUSPECTED OF MOLEST. I believed it all but it was all a lie. -.-

P/p/s: My blogskin looks screwed in IE. I fixed the opacity part but I don't know how to fix the feathered edges of the tables. Looks awesome-r in Mozilla Firefox so everyone go convert to MF now!!!!!! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment