Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 2 - Your Crush

I don't have a crush, except a couple of guilty pleasures.
We're grave sinners in this aspect eh, Nadz? (:

If I had a crush, he'll be as huggable as ______, he'll be gentlemanly, he'll laugh at my jokes or at the least laugh at the coldness of my joke, he'll dare to do stupid things with me and then laugh it off, he'll jokingly put me down just to cheer me up, and he'll never make a girl cry for the wrong reasons. I'm guilty of having this tendency to be my crush. I talk like him, I like what he likes and I do what he does. Reminds me of the song She Wants To Be Me - Busted. It's a flaw I'll change 'cause I wanna be nobody but me. Forever & always the 152cm (unfortunately) me.

Crushing is so tiring. Can I wait to be crushed on instead?

P/s: Emphasize on "if".

No comments:

Post a Comment