Saturday, July 10, 2010

Team Jacob!


Buay tahan. Love his hot bod and jaws.

K so English oral was (Y), for once! Made a couple of bloopers here and there though. Tried too hard on emphasizing the "ch" in "children" and ended up pronouncing the word as "trojan". So epic I laughed at myself halfway through. I hope the examiner found it funny too and gave me humour marks -.-

Zul, Bert and Haohao went to lepak at KLP and watch Eclipse IN THE CINEMA, NOT 7-ELEVEN. Effing lame inside joke Haohao came up with. -.- I just realised I'm forever lepaking LOL. Tskkk I need to stop lepaking!! Bert watched Eclipse for the 3rd time and Zul for the 2nd time. They both dozed off during the movie LOL. :B

It's Sha's birthday this Tuesday! I needa prepare something awesome. Something out of the world. That's my legacy. Any suggestions what to get him? I've ran out of ideas. Last year was a phail + super insincere present - A treat coupon. I needa make up for that! Heeeeeelp.

Gerald is the sweetest thing on Earth.
He posted this on my wall using my account 'cause he deleted his fb account and he has my FB account:
Hi sarah ann lim. You're the bestest bestest friend anyone could have! I'm dead serious. Haha, thanks for all the things you do that brighten up my day. Whether big or small they mean the world to me. -gerald. P.s i dont have facebook now, and i only have access to yours! :)

And I'll continue brightening up your day. Because you don't deserve living in a world of grey. Because you don't deserve being judged and stereotyped. Because you need love just like any of us do. Because you can be relied on. Because you were there when I was most vulnerable. Because you are one of a kind I have ever found. (:

Well, I just hope you won't distance yourself away from me because of this, you-know-who-you-are-if-you're-reading-this. Because, however corny this may sound, I'd never wanna lose either of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment