Thursday, July 15, 2010

@@@@@


HAHAHAH I DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL I REACHED HOME AND SAW THIS ON TWITTER. Stupid Mandai Zul. -.-

@jessdiku invited me to watch 9 Temples today but I passed it 'cause I needa save $$$. Haven't watched a horror movie in a million years and I just missed that rare opportunity. I am deprived, but it's okay 'cause bitch talk with @ohflosseee @JIAAAAAAAN, @bertrandtee, @dumb_blonde (Alita :P), @Chongy and @BrotherOfEating (Taiming) at Vid World made my day. @iamhungryyay went home early! ):

It's 2 months away to O's. What the francesca. I am trying to feel afraid now.... K not working. I should quit my online life, shouldn't I? Hmm perhaps.

"yknow, we should learn to go straight home after school... We're hanging out almost everyday :O" - From Stella's. Ikr.

No comments:

Post a Comment