Thursday, July 1, 2010

You're a star but you haven't been turned on.

You can call me wols (no actually you can't), but YouMeAtSix is my new favourite band. \m/



I like Liquid Confidence and The Truth Is A Terrible Thing the most. This Turbulence Is Beautiful sounds kinda cool with the sudden switch of screamo to melodious and back again, but you guys would prolly kill me if I had it as my blogsong. All mute speakers + pause my music only. I KNOW ALL OF YOUR STYLES.

N'ways, my flight back to Singapore's been pushed forward to Monday 'cause I've to be back for O's MT Oral by Tuesday. I'll be flying back alone and it'll be just me in the house. HOW NOW BROWN COW? I don't wanna be aloneeee. )':

N'ways x2, had FruzenYogu and OCK with the usuals after supp. I fell in love with OCK Sotong!! :B

No comments:

Post a Comment