Monday, December 27, 2010

The Annoying is annoyed.

Hate being accused for something I didn't do or say, wanna go partying with Joelle for New Year but it's okay, payments don't tally, have a million parcels to mail out and 9 notebooks to complete, cancelled 2E outing 'cause of me, not fucking easy to be the outing organiser all the time, hate being spammed with questions before I have the time to even catch a breath, haven't packed luggage for Taiwan, sleep deprived, work at 11am tomorrow fml, half-wanting to postpone my resignation so I can work with Brandon but half-wanting not to either 'cause I'm lazy like that and I don't wanna deal with unreasonable colleagues and I wanna have someone normal to talk to who doesn't have an accent 'cause it's annoying when I go "huh?" like a million times a day. And honestly, I am tired of things and people.

Life ain't no bed of roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment