Monday, December 6, 2010

I miss

I miss Jux Keydingz so bad, from the bottom of my heart. I miss feeling short beside Stella. I miss Bert and his contagious "so rude". I miss Zul twirling my hair every other lesson. I miss Jianhao's lame jokes and his screamo songs. I miss Chongwei and his fringe (and his sick jokes). I miss Alita and her bitchyness. I miss Taiming. I miss Hajar. I wish Chongwei, Alita and Stella would come back soon so we could all unite again.

I miss my girls. I miss having h2h talks with Joelle. I miss being lame with Felicia. I miss being even lamer with Jiaying. I miss Wendy but I'll be seeing her almost everyday from this week onwards anyway. I miss Arynah and her habit of poking my DaVinci.

I miss Gerald. I'm sorry I promised we'd do all the fun shit together after O's although I don't think I can take time out now to do so other than on Sundays or unless I take leave.

I miss so many people and so many things, but I've been spinning and I really don't know what I can do to bring us back together.

Why am I talking so much today?

No comments:

Post a Comment