Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sadgirlttm94

Both restaurants played us out.

Muthu Curry said they couldn't hire part-timers when I called to check AFTER the manager assured us that we'd get the job. Damn good. Then Tawandang had only one standard line.

Me: Hi, I applied for a job as a waitress a few days ago. May I check when I'll be getting my schedule and such?
Lady: Just wait for the call.
Me: So will you call latest by early next week like what the interviewer said?
Lady: Just wait for the call.
Me: Approximately when will I receive the call?
Lady: Errm around.... Just wait for the call.

I bet you I'll have to wait till 55 years later or something.

Losing 4 jobs within barely a week is really no joke man. Truly FML.
AM I FATED TO BE JOBLESS 4EVA? Someone go find a job with me please :(

Meaningful thing for the day:

Visited popo in the afternoon and she taught me how to crack an egg, fry an egg and fry taufoo. Yes, I didn't know how to crack an egg until after 16 years of my existence on this planet. (: I lugged my whole factory over to kill some time and fixed some of popo's broken jewelry for her. She's still as cute as ever despite her wrinkled skin. I love her to the bits and pieces. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment