Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tis' the season to be jolly?

Back from the Christmas party at Chong's place! :D



Peeling prawns ^^
Anyway, main point: Look at my shirt.



3 watches from the same store among the presents :B





Awesome car plates from Raynor.

Played Charades, Jenga, Kill-The-Pirate Game etc. to kill the time after we had dindin and exchanged or presents. A couple of 'em went home after we counted down to midnight, then the rest of us stayed on to watch Orphan. I dozed off halfway. Why why why am I such a pig? I've yet to know the ending
-____-

Breakkie at Mac's and an impromptu movie plan at Tampines Mall with Hajar, Chong, Jianhao, Taiming and Xuanhao. Was about to die by the end of the movie. But nevertheless, it's a well-spent Christmas :)



Dear Santa from above,

I haven't been a really good girl, but hey, I tried. Will you grant me a panacea?
Throw me a couple of sleeping pills too.

No comments:

Post a Comment