Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tandoooooooori Chicken

Yo yo yo yo embryo.

I didn't do anything meaningful yesterday but there's something I did which was being a failure. :'/ The Brotherhood Jury guys went over to Bali yesterday and I missed sending 'em off 'cause I couldn't rush over from work to the airport in time, then I made my customer panic 'cause I amended the time and venue to meet her without prior notice to send the guys instead, but she was kind enough to suit to my convenience and consoled me after I apologised and explained to her why I had to do so. Customers like her make me believe that there are actually some nice people out there. GMH :')

So first day of work was disastrous 'cause I obviously had room for improvement in every aspect, especially attire heh heh heh. I hate bunning up my hair, worse still, with a net. That's so band outdoor-ish and I look really noob. Please don't come and visit me, thx. Didn't do much except serve the drinks, dry the utensils and clean up the tables. The people there are really nice, like Daisy (my manager), Ruvi, Sathish, Shan, Ajeez, Vicki. Need skills to remember all of their names one ok. Not easy at all.

Second day of work were the same basic stuff, but I got to set up tables, serve food and handle the bills too. Varu, the male manager who thought I was Japanese and said my face shows it and who obviously has never met a Japanese before, kept snapping at me when we first met and I swear I hated to him to the core mantle and crust until he started joking with me so it was ok. The angsty chef (I've yet to know his name) finally smiled at me today. I almost toppled a bowl of curry but did a matrix stunt and caught it before it did and my eyes went O_O and my mouth went :O while I was at it so I looked pretty retarded (lol 3 circles on my face). He found it funny and laughed at me, then he started smiling at me from then on everytime I entered the kitchen. They whipped up lovely dishes for my meals and I followed their custom by eating with my fingers. Lesson learnt: Don't act multi-racial anyhow follow people's custom. My fingers still smell like curry even after I've washed / soaked / sanitised it for over a million times.

Ok, blogpost too wordy today. Zoo outing tomorrow!!! ^^ Peekchures 4 u all ok?

P/s: I'll do something meaningful another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment