Monday, December 20, 2010

Boh-a-ol

K, I made a retarded mistake at work yesterday.

Indian lady: Can I have a boh-a-ol please?
Me: Sure!
*goes to manager*
Me: That lady wants some boh-a-ol *damn confident*
Manager: What.....? She wants a BOWL.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't stop laughing for like 3 minutes. I couldn't catch the lady's accent so I thought she asked for some curry named after boh-a-ol. End up she wanted a bowl -.- I was damn confident that I could pronounce the curry's name correct somemore. Major epic fail.

Anyway, I flew over to my aunt's place after work to help her out with some baking. Baked a few cookies and brought 'em back to pack for the guys since I was gonna meet 'em for dinner today ^^





I kept the chioer ones for my own viewing pleasure though.

We had dindin at 18 Chefs but it didn't feel as fulfilling as usual because I wasn't in the GFM = good food mood.

Merry X'mas, Lummy, JJ, Josh, Sha and Chongy. Hope my cookies don't give you the runs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment