Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I close my eyes and I can see a better day



Such a sweet song :')

I'm not a Belieber nor a fan of Justin Bieber, but quit all the flaming about him. Are you jealous that girls adore him more than they adore you? At least he's making the effort to bring a smile to the unfortunate while you cowards behind your computer screens spend your day hating on others. My god. Leave that kid alone. He's only 16.

Meaningful thing for the day:

Caught up with Joelle, Wendy and Jiaying. We planned to meet at 1pm at Cineleisure but started panicking 'cause all of us were gonna be late. What's new? The soles of my shoes broke off while I was walking halfway so I rushed back home to change into a new pair of shoes and I left the house only at 1.05pm, but at least I reached earlier than Jiaying who was an hour and fifteen minutes late. Joelle and I took charge of buying the move tix 'cause only we were officially sixteen.

Joelle & I: 4 tickets for My Soul To Take at 2.40pm please.
*Ticketing Boy gives o.0 look*
Joelle & I: Wanna check our IC?
Ticketing Boy: It's okay, the usher will do the job, but you all are born in 1994 or earlier right?
Joelle & I: Yeap ^^

After leaving the ticketing counter...

Wendy: So, managed to buy? Do you think they will check or not ah?
Joelle & I: Yup, it's okay. They said as long as born in 1994 or earlier. ^^ *like a confident only*
Wendy: But..... Jiaying is born in 1995.
Joelle & I: *stun for 2 seconds* OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid Jiaying, so young for what?! -.- Thankfully the usher let us in without checking. K, the movie was shit. The genre was thriller but it was more of gore and I didn't understand the full story. Joelle had her eyes covered three-quarter of the time. Overall, we still had a fun time gossiping and window-shopping like we always did before. Heheh, love 'em :)

No comments:

Post a Comment