Friday, April 22, 2011

So which point of this are we at now?

I'm back.

Hmmmm... so where shall I start? Been sorting things out in my head these past ten days and a lot has happened. Orientation lasted from Monday to Thursday. Ryan and I were appointed to group Rock 'N Roll 4 together and I'm so thankful for his company or I'd have seriously died of boredom at certain points of time.

Day 1: Learning cheers and soaking in the immense heat.
Day 2: Games day!
Day 3: Performance day + Award ceremony + Briefing on courses.
Day 4: Meet-your-advisor Session + Glam Night

I'd love to upload a couple of photos but they've yet to be put up on fb. My OGLs and OG are a bunch of lovely people :)

Glam Night was the bombzxzxzx. The five hours worth of aimless waiting paid off, although Zhuks and Chern were annoying the shit outta me with their repetitive, random cheers which made no sense. Badai crashed the party and his heart officially belongs to NP now. ♥

So not prepared to attend lessons on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment