Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 18 - Do you drink soda more often than milk?

Without doubt, yes. That probably explains why I'm so vertically challenged. I wish I was 10cm taller...

In my younger days, I used to be the tallest in class for four years straight. Then I degraded to second tallest, and then to fourth tallest, and now, the shortest. I don't think I'd ever grow taller again, ever. I've been here 152cm above the ground for like what? Five years? Been consoling myself that taller people will get struck by lightning first and that I'd have a wider choice of boyfriends to scout for 'cause I can have both a short or a tall boyfriend. If I could turn back time, I'd feed myself with cartons of milk everyday and have milk baths (LOL no link but whatever), but life goes on.. (:

Gonna spend my entire afternoon with Fel tomorrow in search of our needs (and wants) in town. School shoes, school bag, school idk-what-else and the list goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment