Saturday, April 30, 2011

(Still) stuck in the moment.

I feel the need to study already.
Note: The need, not the urge.

But here I am anyway, with a cup of tea from this morning which magically appeared in the refrigerator, in front of my laptop and textbook, making BLaw notes on foolscap paper. Feels like secondary school all over again.

I should quit whining about the complexity of BLaw. That just makes me tenfold more uninterested in the module. I love Blaw, BLaw is dope, BLaw is chicken feet, BLaw is the best module ever.... Ah, who am I kidding? Gotta feeling that this scenerio is gonna repeat for Microecons. Mehhhh. /:


My bbygs are so beautiful. I could fall in love with them over and over again.


And see my bbyb in the middle there? He's the coolest bloke in town.

Sleepy as fuck but I don't wanna sleep. What's new?

No comments:

Post a Comment