Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hooked On Flea @ Home Club

I'M BAAAAAAAACK! from Hooked On Flea @ Home Club.

Shared a booth with Renee my twinnie. We've both experienced our virgin flea market booth failing terribly, but this time, it wasn't as bad as we expected it to be, other than the fact that our indestructible, or so I thought, clothes rack destructed a couple of times and we were getting kinda annoyed having to pick up and rearrange the clothes over and over again. Faustina, Keith, Ryan, Badai (HE FINALLY APPEARED AFTER A GAZILLION YEARS OF MIA-ING!!!!) dropped by halfway through. Felicia Koay and Cherie stayed with us for two hours or so. Jiaying and Kunjie visited us at the last hour. (Jiaying dyed her hair red!)

Pops offered to drive me to Home Club this morning but the car tyre punctured on the highway so he dropped me off to flag a cab instead while he sent the car for repair. I'm such a lucky girl today. First, the cab driver helped to move my luggage around and directed me on how to walk to Home Club from Clarke Quay MRT station patiently. Secondly, at the security guard post at The Riverwalk, the security guard helped to carry my luggage down the flight of stairs. Thirdly, there was another flight of stairs that leaded to Home Club and I was struggling to drag it up the staircase so this by-stander helped me out once again. Fourthly, after the flea market ended, Kunjie was there to be my maid for the night. So after all, my luggage wasn't much of a burden at all.

Brought a sibei dua luggage + bagpack there and came back with my sibei dua luggage + bagpack + 2 bags of shoes and clothes + clothes rack, and I thought I sold a lot (which I did). Idk how the heck this could happen.

Feel like sharing a booth again soon. :B

No comments:

Post a Comment