Sunday, April 24, 2011

Smile though your heart is aching.

Been hanging out at town during the weekends. Just did on Good Friday with Amsyar, Yiyun and Keith to have lunch at Wendy's and again on Saturday to shop for birthday presents and school clothes and I taught Adam the art of knowing your way around town. When walking past Takashimaya, we overheard an ang moh remarking, "You know you're in Asia when you're tall." Burrrrn~ But it's true.




Topshop lootz ^^

Adam accompanied me throughout as I circled around Topshop and he was tolerant enough to tell me to take my time when I stressed over my fickle-mindedness. ♥ Literally jumped for joy when I found a stranger who had one item to purchase which topped up my bill to $150 for me to sign up for the Topshop membership. Heheh, what a hairpeegurl94@hotmail.com I am.

Strangers, again. Here's to a fresh start, here's goodbye to the hurdles we've crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment