Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stolen.

Currently at Gerald's crib, comfortably placed in his sofa with his Mac on my lap. Just had cup noodle for supper to pacify our hunger pangs and intended to watch Gossip Girl together but he crashed right after farting for four times straight. So much for "I survive on little sleep."

Amidst all these uncertainties, disappearing sure sounds like a solution to me. Seems like I've stumbled upon the wretched reptile in the game of Snakes & Ladders again. Back at square one, baby; Back at square fucking one.

I'm willing my closing eyes to stay open even though the sofa and the pillows are being such slutty temptresses. Gotta catch a match to watch my girl guard her goalpost at MJC later this evening, so I'm not risking a possibly never-ending shut-eye.

Might or might not continue the 30 Day Challenge. Now that school's commencing next Monday, I'd prefer blogging about my day than merely pointless blogging. What more, this isn't getting me anywhere after all. I don't know what will. Cheers to being trapped in this inescapable hole.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment