Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I've got the magic, magic, magic~

Lectures have been hell these three days 'cause I never get to sit with my classmates and I'll end up at the back of the lecture theater wallowing in self-pity and loneliness. Today, I sat beside Zhuks among his classmates once again. His classmates are almost like my friends already lol.

Could catch no balls during BLaw yesterday 'cause there's so many things to memorize at one go. Urghhhh. What touched me was when Yanzhou said, "Sarah, you need help or not? You so stupid, I help you lah." Even though he called me stupid, his offer to help is the best thing that ever happened to me today.

Love 'em both! ♥

Lunched with TB28's girls today and we managed to overcome the war at Makan Place. Choping nine seats ain't no easy thing to do. Sense of achievement much. ^^v

Poly drains up all my energy. And money. And I still can't get over the fact that I scored a freakin' 69/100 for the Plagiarism test. What the fuck is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment