Monday, April 11, 2011

Silver still sparkles.

I fee like a horrible senior. Wait, I take that back; I am a horrible senior.

For the past few months, I've never returned to TK with an intention to visit the band. Even if the intention was there, the courage never was. Teaching and guiding juniors used to be a responsibility and you could say it somewhat still is, but to me, it's a fear, 'cause I'm not cut out to lead. Despite knowing how sucky it feels to have no seniors visiting at all while witnessing other sections having seniors visiting them almost every practice, I made them feel what I felt. I wasn't even there to watch them shine on the big day itself. For that, I'm downright guilty and sorry.

Chins up, Clts; especially Nadia, Nifail, Marc, Ryan, Esther, Daveena, Chelsea, Enoch and even more especially you, Yanjie. Proud of/ love/ miss every single one of you.

I love you, TK Band. Deep down inside, I really still do. Anoneh pakuke.

& you, chin up. You don't know your worth, but I do. We do.

No comments:

Post a Comment