Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 14 - Do you have siblings? Talk about them, or talk about what it's like to be an only child.

I have two younger sisters.

The older one's Priscilla. I can't stand how messy, dirty and disorganised she is. Her foiled tissue papers are scattered all over the place, her freshly shipped Forever21 plaid shirt is chucked aside beside the printer and basically, she leaves her junk at every corner of this apartment. Really buay tahan, but other than that, I pretty much enjoy her company. She'd always accompany me wherever I went, even if it were just to be short trip to Parkway to grab a couple of necessities. For all my life, we've been sleeping in the same room every night and I'd feel empty whenever she stays over at her friend's place or a chalet (actually I don't, 'cause I sleep like a pig so it doesn't really matter that much HAHAH.) She doesn't bother to dress up nor is she vain, but she's naturally quite a babe, or in Brandon's terms, bangable. Hahahah, no, I'm kidding. Fuck off from her, all you lechers out there.

And yes, she's taller than me. Unasked question answered.


The youngest would be Vanessa. She's semi-blonde (literally) but in contrary to that, she has a high IQ. I'd say she's the most special one among us three.

"Do you love mommy or daddy more?"
"I love both equally!"
"Then which jiejie do you love more?"
"Both equally too!"

That'd be her answer, at the age of five. Priscilla and I would always choose Mommy over Daddy, and if I were her, I'd probably choose a sister over the other. Although she gets really annoying at times and it'll get me so tempted to paste a long strip of masking tape over her mouth, she's quite a happy pill. The slightest things she does can change your mood drastically.

Disturbing her is quite addictive, 'cause she forgives so easily. I'd always hide behind the bathroom door while she's engrossed in her own quiet bath and singing k-pop/chinese songs, then I'll go "BOO!" really loudly and she'll get all startled and her reaction really amuses me. Come to think of it, it's quite a mean thing to do but.... oh well :D

I used to bully both of 'em a lot in my younger days. Makes me kinda guilty up till now, so I'm always trying to find ways to make it up.

#coolfact: Every once we moved house, a baby would be born.

No comments:

Post a Comment