Saturday, April 9, 2011

Needs > Wants

This was probably the most organized and unusual shopping trip we've planned 'cause we only headed to specific places to get our specific needs first before "just taking a look" here and there and ending up splurging on unnecessary wants. Throughout the entire day, we kept chanting to ourselves, "needs over wants, needs over wants, needs over wants" and it worked ok! The only norm was that Felicia burnt a bigger hole in her wallet than I did in mine.


Finally got my pair of Vans after two months of swearing to myself that I'd get it soon and I love it velli velli much 'cause the design is so cute ^^ Let's see what else I bought..
  • Blue friendship band from X-craft
  • Hearts over knee tights from Topshop which was the last piece in store!!
  • Fuckin' gorgeous dream catcher necklace with crow feathers
Fel got so mad and annoyed when she found out that the store was selling those large dream catchers at $24 maximum when she bought hers at $95 just last week. That's gonna be our secret thrift store from now on.

Ok I need to go back to town again next week to get my rectangle bag + this $49 black bag if I eventually bear to + a new foxtail (BECAUSE ZHUKANG TORE MINE INTO PIECES) if I have the spare cash. Still wanna get lotsa stuff from Topshop and Forever21 too. The knee high socks at Topshop are irresistibly adorable :(

No comments:

Post a Comment