Monday, March 14, 2011

Cunty

So, I returned to TK and stayed over for Band camp. All the memories flowed back like a river. Reminisce much :')

Jannah, Zul, Ethel and I joined group 9 together with Desmond, Zaimie, Nicholas and Weijie for nightwalk. Nadzirah dressed up as a mummy and scared me to death. I was walking walking walking and then suddenly I bumped into this white thing that popped out of nowhere -.- K lame.

After nightwalk, all of us (Azk, Humaira, Hajar, Jannah, Nadz, Damien, JJ, Shaza) rotted at the podium. Ordered in Mac's delivery (McWings ^^) at 2-ish, made sauces explode and observed the slow motion effect, played with Akinator(sp?) on Damien's iTouch and Jannah kept screaming at the top of her voice when her idol's face appeared and then screamed even louder when Mr. Bean's / some banglah's face appeared, a few of us crashed, then suddenly the sky bright already. They had budget brekkie at Mac's then I went home. I swear I can sleep even when typing now 'cause I am so bloody shacked.

But... before I crash, lemme tell you one of Jannah's life stories.

One fine day (lol cliche starter for every compo in primary school), Jannah was so desperate for a pet that she went to her void deck with a tupperware to capture ants. Then she decided to build a two-storey apartment for them using the tupperware, and a slope that links both stories. Her sister commented, "eh the ants can't breathe ah." So that cunt went to cut holes in the tupperware. Guess what happened the next day? All her ants disappear. -.- Then the best part is, the ants can crawl all four sides of the tupperware without using the slope she built, so in vain to ensure that her slope is used, she knocks the ants down whenever they crawl vertically up the wall to get to the second storey and make sure they use the slope instead. -.-.-

I can't not laugh in her presence. She's such a happy pill. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment