Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 1 - Your middle name, and how you feel about it.

Lovin' Day 1. Not everyone can do this post. ^^

Ann;

People tend to be mistaken about my middle name. They'd be like, "so are you Sarah or Ann?!?!" or "I've never heard of a surname like yours" and I'd be like "dood I'm both and Ann's not my surname." And there are people who make jokes about it, like, "You're Sarah Ann (and) what?"

But, I love my middle name. It gives me some sort of identity. Like, I'm not just a Sarah. I'm The Sarah Ann kinda thing. But most importantly, I'm The Sarah Ann Oying. (; TROLOLOLOL. Ok ignore me I'm just fascinated by my own middle name lol.

Why Ann? Both my grandmothers, paternal and maternal, were coincidentally nicknamed Anna in their younger days, so Pops and Momsie decided to give me a middle name in honour of them both, but they thought Anna sounded weird so they cut it short to Ann.

Yup. That's the story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment