Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 5 - Tell us your three favourite colors.

None of my belongings are orange and I don't use the colour orange often either, but it's my favourite colour. No reason why. It just brightens up my day.

I love all shades of blue actually, but this one especially because it's brighter and it resembles turquoise. They're all equally beautiful. Gives a soothing feel.

Black's like an essential colour, you can never go wrong with it, but I hate jet black. It's just too much of black for me. Thus, I prefer this shade that's close to black, except it's gray. (Btw, I read it up somewhere that grey represents lighter shades while gray represents darker shades.) It's also the colour of my favourite low back skater dress :)

You can check out the list of colours here. Pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment